Morris Columbus Travel is the largest leisure Travel Agency in the Mountain West and is looking for an enthusiastic person that loves travel. The travel industry is fun, exciting, and rewarding. Are you interested in helping people discover our amazing world by taking care of their travel plans? Why not turn your knowledge and your passion for travel into a career at Morris Columbus Travel? We are hiring a Travel Advisor for our Billings, Montana office location right now. Full-time (32-40 hours) with benefits after 30 days full-time employment.
If interested and able to meet the qualifications please send in your resume.
Position: Leisure Travel Consultant
Reports to: Manager
Location: Billings, Montana
Hours: Full-time – 9 am-6 pm Monday - Friday with a few Saturdays/evenings for events.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- Helping people plan their vacations on cruises, resort packages, tours, river cruises, and more!
- Take care of all the information and details for the trips.
- Be excited about the amazing destinations!
- Relate well to the customers by listening to them and advising them of options.
- Learn as much as possible about the destinations and the travel companies.
- Open M-F with a few Saturdays/evenings for events.
- Offices are open 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Must be positive and have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent listening skills are required.
- Attention to detail is crucial to succeeding in this position.
- The ability to describe and sell destinations is essential to the position.
- Patience and always willing to help the customers.
- Enjoy traveling and exploring new destinations.
- Former travel agency or airline experience is a plus.
- Former sales experience is a plus.
- Must be 21 years old or older.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
(Will close once qualified applicant is found)
Please send a current resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. before closing date